NVIDIA Update 1.3.6
NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.6. The application's main executable file is called ComUpdatus.exe and it has a size of 2.86 MB (2996840 bytes).
NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.75 MB (6026656
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.86 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.11 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 version 1.3.6
If you are manually uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.6:
The files below remain on your disk by NVIDIA Update 1.3.6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatus.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatusPS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\Nvlhr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\WLMerger.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update 1.3.6". The NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Update 1.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.6.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 23:55:47.470