NVIDIA Update 1.3.6
NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.6. The application's main executable file is called ComUpdatus.exe and it has a size of 2.86 MB (2996840 bytes).
NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.75 MB (6026656
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.86 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.11 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 version 1.3.6
If you are manually uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.6:
The files below remain on your disk by NVIDIA Update 1.3.6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatus.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatusPS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\Nvlhr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\WLMerger.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update 1.3.6". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Update 1.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.6.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 23:55:47.470