NVIDIA Update 1.3.12
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA Update 1.3.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. NVIDIA Update 1.3.12's primary file takes around 2.85 MB (2992744 bytes) and its name is ComUpdatus.exe.
The following executables are installed along with NVIDIA Update 1.3.12. They occupy about 5.74 MB (6022560
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.85 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.11 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.12
of NVIDIA Update 1.3.12.
NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update 1.3.12". The NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Update 1.3.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.12.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update 1.3.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Update 1.3.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 10:59:57.910