NVIDIA Update 1.15.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ComUpdatus.exe is the NVIDIA Update 1.15.2's main executable file and it takes close to 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is composed of the following executables which take 5.52 MB (5793184
bytes) on disk:
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.90 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.2
of NVIDIA Update 1.15.2.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatus.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\ComUpdatusPS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\Nvlhr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\WLMerger.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core
NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update 1.15.2". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Update 1.15.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update 1.15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update 1.15.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:50:08.033