NVIDIA Tray Tools v126.96.36.199
You can find below details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Tray Tools v188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Tray Tools v184.108.40.206 from your systemH4ck 3D
. Check out here
for more details on H4ck 3D. Please open http://nvtweak.laptopvideo2go.com/
if you want to read more on NVIDIA Tray Tools v220.127.116.11 on H4ck 3D's page. Usually the NVIDIA Tray Tools v18.104.22.168 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NVTray folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for NVIDIA Tray Tools v22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\NVTray\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled NVTray.exe and it has a size of 472.00 KB (483328 bytes).
NVIDIA Tray Tools v126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1157536
bytes) on disk.
- NVTray.exe (472.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of NVIDIA Tray Tools v184.108.40.206.
NVIDIA Tray Tools v220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company H4ck 3D. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall NVIDIA Tray Tools v18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Tray Tools v22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Tray Tools v126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Tray Tools v188.8.131.52". The NVIDIA Tray Tools v184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Tray Tools v220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Tray Tools v18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NVIDIA Tray Tools v22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://nvtweak.laptopvideo2go.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NVTray\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Tray Tools v126.96.36.199.
8. After removing NVIDIA Tray Tools v188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Tray Tools v184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Tray Tools v220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Tray Tools v18.104.22.168 by H4ck 3D from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Tray Tools v22.214.171.124 by H4ck 3D is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Tray Tools v126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-16 15:20:11.750