NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file has a size of 435.38 KB (445832 bytes) on disk and is named nvstreg.exe.
NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 is composed of the following executables which take 13.86 MB (14528720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (883.39 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (362.88 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (615.89 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (435.38 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.39 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.71 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 version 389.27
NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27". The NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 program will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27.
8. After removing NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Sterownik 3D Vision 389.27 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 20:33:31.123