NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's primary file takes around 733.60 KB (751208 bytes) and is named nvstlink.exe.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.26 MB (13906240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (459.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (733.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.03 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 22.214.171.12457
only. For more NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:05:42.683