NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe" /uninstall /ask is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main file takes around 430.28 KB (440608 bytes) and is called nvstreg.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take an average of 15.07 MB (15805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (404.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (773.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.39 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 18.104.22.16858
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:53:36.750