NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay folder, depending on the user's option during setup. nvspcaps64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.19 MB (7535552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 7.69 MB (8059776
bytes) on disk.
- nvspcaps64.exe (7.19 MB)
- nvsphelper64.exe (511.94 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA ShadowPlay 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA ShadowPlay 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA ShadowPlay 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:57:52.243