NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168
This web page contains complete information on how to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay directory (same installation drive as Windows). nvsphelper64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 802.80 KB (822072 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52. They occupy 802.80 KB (822072
bytes) on disk.
- nvsphelper64.exe (802.80 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA ShadowPlay 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA ShadowPlay 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA ShadowPlay 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA ShadowPlay 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 18.104.22.168 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA ShadowPlay 22.214.171.124 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA ShadowPlay 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 05:15:18.770