NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called dbInstaller.exe and it has a size of 188.31 KB (192832 bytes).
NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 is comprised of the following executables which take 65.14 MB (68299208
bytes) on disk:
- dbInstaller.exe (188.31 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (64.95 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 version 290.69
NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69". The NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 application will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69.
8. After removing NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Pilote graphique 290.69 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 21:36:19.713