NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21
A way to uninstall NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 from your computer
NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by NVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 is C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1081632 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvstlink.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21. They take about 15.68 MB (16446208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (402.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (789.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.03 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (428.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.47 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.79 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.95 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 version 332.21
How to delete NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21". The NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 application will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21.
8. After removing NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Pilote 3D Vision 332.21 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:42:51.263