NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89
You can find below details on how to remove NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. nvstlink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 613.12 KB (627832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89. They take an average of 13.81 MB (14481736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (882.12 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (359.12 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (613.12 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (434.12 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.37 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.70 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 version 381.89
NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89". The NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 application will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Ovládač 3D Vision 381.89 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 11:21:27.440