NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2
NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. ComUpdatus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.52 MB (5793184
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.90 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This data is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 version 1.15.2
NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2.
8. After removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.15.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:50:08.023