NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21
NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, depending on the user's option. ComUpdatus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21. They occupy 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This data is about NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 version 1.0.21
NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21.
8. After removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Optimus 1.0.21 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:08:29.077