NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2
How to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 from your system
NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by NVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ComUpdatus.exe and its approximative size is 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes).
NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.2
of NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2.
A way to erase NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 program will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2.
8. After removing NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 11:04:15.787