NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2
NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ComUpdatus.exe and its approximative size is 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes).
NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.2
of NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2.
NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2". The NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2.
8. After removing NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 1.15.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 11:04:15.787