NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder (same installation drive as Windows). ComUpdatus.exe is the NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42's main executable file and it occupies about 942.60 KB (965224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42. They take 3.45 MB (3614112
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (942.60 KB)
- daemonu.exe (2.15 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (194.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 version 16.13.42
NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Opdateringer 16.13.42 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 19:44:53.937