This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA NodeJS for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA NodeJS from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA NodeJS program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NvNode folder, depending on the user's option during install. NVIDIA Web Helper.exe is the NVIDIA NodeJS's primary executable file and it takes around 15.26 MB (15998024 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA NodeJS contains of the executables below. They take 16.19 MB (16981136
bytes) on disk.
- NVIDIA Web Helper.exe (15.26 MB)
- nvnodejslauncher.exe (960.07 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA NodeJS version 22.214.171.124
only. For more NVIDIA NodeJS versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA NodeJS is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall NVIDIA NodeJS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA NodeJS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA NodeJS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA NodeJS". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA NodeJS app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA NodeJS in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA NodeJS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA NodeJS.
8. After removing NVIDIA NodeJS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA NodeJS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA NodeJS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA NodeJS by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA NodeJS by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA NodeJS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 17:55:45.637