NVIDIA NView 136.53
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nview folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA NView 136.53 is C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.EXE. NVIDIA NView 136.53's main file takes around 1.89 MB (1982312 bytes) and is named nwiz.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA NView 136.53. They take 4.17 MB (4376992
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (711.35 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (432.85 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.17 MB)
- nwiz.exe (1.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 136.53
of NVIDIA NView 136.53.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\keystone.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvAppBar.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvDspSch.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nView.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvShell.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvwdmcpl.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvwimg.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSAR.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSCS.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSDA.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSDE.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSEL.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSENG.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSENU.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSES.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSESM.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSFI.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSFR.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSHE.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSHU.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSIT.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSJA.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSKO.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSNL.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSNO.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSPL.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSPT.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSPTB.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSRU.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSSK.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSSL.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSSV.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSTH.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSTR.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSZHC.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSZHT.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nwiz.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\nView
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\nview
NVIDIA NView 136.53 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove NVIDIA NView 136.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA NView 136.53 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA NView 136.53 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA NView 136.53". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA NView 136.53 application will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA NView 136.53 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA NView 136.53, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA NView 136.53.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA NView 136.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA NView 136.53 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA NView 136.53 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA NView 136.53 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA NView 136.53 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA NView 136.53 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:09:41.250