NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. dbInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 228.35 KB (233832 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 contains of the executables below. They take 69.13 MB (72485088
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (228.35 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (68.90 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 version 302.82
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\dbInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriver.nvi
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriver.NVX
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0\DisplayDriverExt.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 302.82 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 06:12:01.723