NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90
This page is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. dbInstaller.exe is the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90's main executable file and it takes circa 218.85 KB (224104 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 68.51 MB (71838592
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (218.85 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (68.30 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 version 296.90
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 application will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 296.90 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 08:33:57.790