NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91
This web page contains complete information on how to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91's primary file takes around 218.81 KB (224064 bytes) and its name is dbInstaller.exe.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 is composed of the following executables which take 218.81 KB (224064
bytes) on disk:
- dbInstaller.exe (218.81 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 version 285.91
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91.
8. After removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 285.91 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-12 11:15:34.183