NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88
This info is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88's primary file takes around 208.10 KB (213096 bytes) and its name is dbInstaller.exe.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 208.10 KB (213096
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (208.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 275.88
of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.88 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:21:02.933