NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78
This info is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. dbInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 208.10 KB (213096 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 is composed of the following executables which occupy 208.10 KB (213096
bytes) on disk:
- dbInstaller.exe (208.10 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 version 275.78
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 app will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78.
8. After removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Graphics Driver 275.78 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-25 17:39:07.140