NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73's full uninstall command line is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. dbInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 218.81 KB (224064 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 68.51 MB (71837312
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (218.81 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (68.30 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 version 296.73
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 296.73 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:14:36.900