NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. dbInstaller.exe is the NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55's primary executable file and it takes around 218.81 KB (224064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55. They take 68.47 MB (71795776
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (218.81 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (68.26 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 version 295.55
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55". The NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55.
8. After removing NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 295.55 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 22:21:34.267