NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48
This page contains complete information on how to remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48's primary file takes around 188.60 KB (193128 bytes) and is named dbInstaller.exe.
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 54.02 MB (56644448
bytes) on disk:
- dbInstaller.exe (188.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.84 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 version 270.48
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 270.48 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 08:23:29.273