NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.1 folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.1\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. dbInstaller.exe is the NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70's primary executable file and it takes about 186.60 KB (191080 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 53.96 MB (56583520
bytes) on disk:
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.78 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 version 265.70
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70". The NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 program will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70.
8. After removing NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 265.70 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:26:32.833