NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 is C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file occupies 155.60 KB (159336 bytes) on disk and is called dbInstaller.exe.
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 47.26 MB (49560416
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (155.60 KB)
- NVCplSetupInt.exe (47.11 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 version 260.99
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99.
8. After removing NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 260.99 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 16:34:50.203