NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10
This info is about NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.2\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10's main file takes around 218.81 KB (224064 bytes) and is named dbInstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10. They take about 68.48 MB (71806184
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (218.81 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (68.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 296.10
of NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10.
NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10". The NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 application will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafikkdriver 296.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:05:43.937