NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10
NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 is "C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. The application's main executable file is titled dbInstaller.exe and its approximative size is 188.31 KB (192832 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10. They occupy 66.06 MB (69264320
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (188.31 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (65.87 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 version 296.10
NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10.
8. After removing NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Grafikdriver 296.10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 19:42:46.237