NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19
You can find below details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19. The application's main executable file is named dbInstaller.exe and its approximative size is 186.60 KB (191080 bytes).
NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 53.95 MB (56571232
bytes) on disk:
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.77 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 version 266.19
NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19". The NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 program will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Grafik Sürücüsü 266.19 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-16 15:09:07.533