NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77
NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.72 MB (1799152 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.87 MB (14540176
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (882.98 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (364.98 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (616.48 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (434.98 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.40 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.72 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 version 390.77
NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 program will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77.
8. After removing NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Gonilnika 3D Vision 390.77 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 14:50:52.850