NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20
This page contains detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 is C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.EXE. ComUpdatus.exe is the NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20's primary executable file and it occupies circa 812.31 KB (831808 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20. They occupy 3.32 MB (3481856
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (812.31 KB)
- daemonu.exe (2.15 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (196.31 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (191.31 KB)
This info is about NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 version 1.5.20
NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20.
8. After removing NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Güncelleştirmeleri 1.5.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:46:08.507