NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28
NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file has a size of 218.81 KB (224064 bytes) on disk and is named dbInstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28. They occupy an average of 68.49 MB (71819296
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (218.81 KB)
- NVCPLSetupInt.exe (68.28 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 version 296.28
NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Driver grafico 296.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 12:20:56.003