NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30
NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. dbInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 186.60 KB (191080 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 53.96 MB (56578400
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 268.30
of NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30.
NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30.
8. After removing NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Driver grafico 268.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 07:48:02.207