NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled nvstview.exe and its approximative size is 1.57 MB (1643328 bytes).
NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.07 MB (14749696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (576.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (890.31 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.57 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 version 296.39
NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39". The NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Driver do 3D Vision 296.39 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 21:52:53.200