NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69
This web page is about NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69's main file takes around 846.31 KB (866624 bytes) and its name is nvstlink.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69. They occupy about 14.00 MB (14677504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (372.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (566.31 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (846.31 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.24 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.57 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.19 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 version 290.69
NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 program will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69.
8. After removing NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Driver 3D Vision 290.69 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 07:20:34.310