NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. nvuninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is comprised of the following executables which take 1.26 MB (1320144
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12430
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 11:03:13.977