NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76
NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.99 MB (13622160 bytes) on disk and is called nvcplui.exe.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76. They occupy 16.48 MB (17282576
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.99 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.49 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 version 397.76
NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76". The NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 application will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 397.76 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 05:21:15.017