NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34
This web page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34's main executable file and it takes around 12.99 MB (13620672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34. They take 16.48 MB (17281256
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.99 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 389.34
of NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34.
NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34". The NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 application will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 389.34 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 09:55:14.390