NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08
NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.99 MB (13621128 bytes) on disk and is called nvcplui.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08. They occupy about 16.48 MB (17281352
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.99 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 389.08
of NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08.
NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08". The NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 389.08 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 16:14:53.173