NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68
NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file is called nvcplui.exe and its approximative size is 12.99 MB (13621096 bytes).
NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.48 MB (17280248
bytes) on disk:
- nvcplui.exe (12.99 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.49 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 version 388.68
NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 app will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 388.68 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 10:33:27.780