NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21
This info is about NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named nvcplui.exe and occupies 12.16 MB (12750136 bytes).
NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.05 MB (15781672
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.89 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 version 370.21
NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 program will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 370.21 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 11:14:59.010