NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30
NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, regulated by the user's choice. NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30's main file takes around 12.16 MB (12747832 bytes) and is named nvcplui.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30. They take about 14.89 MB (15615088
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 362.30
of NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30.
NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30". The NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 362.30 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:41:11.743