NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91
NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91's main file takes around 12.16 MB (12746176 bytes) and is named nvcplui.exe.
NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.89 MB (15611776
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 version 361.91
NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 361.91 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:13:20.477