NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77
NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 11.25 MB (11797560 bytes) on disk and is named nvcplui.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77. They take about 13.45 MB (14107640
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (11.25 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.20 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 version 361.77
NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77". The NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 app will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 361.77 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 06:39:54.530