NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00
NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00's primary executable file and it takes close to 12.14 MB (12730488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00. They take about 15.39 MB (16137128
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.14 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 354.00
of NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00.
NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00". The NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 354.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 14:27:51.303