NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30
NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, depending on the user's option during setup. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30's primary executable file and it occupies around 12.14 MB (12730696 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 contains of the executables below. They take 15.39 MB (16136336
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.14 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 version 353.30
NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30". The NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 program will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 353.30 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:21:45.753