NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called nvcplui.exe and its approximative size is 6.55 MB (6868800 bytes).
NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.78 MB (10251728
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.55 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.23 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 version 348.01
NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 application will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 348.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:50:56.013