NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91
This web page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called nvcplui.exe and it has a size of 6.55 MB (6868800 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91. They take 9.83 MB (10302984
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.55 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 344.91
of NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91.
NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 application will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.91 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 21:26:15.800